RE: [XBox] Ok I give up... another one to the ranks... :)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [XBox] Ok I give up... another one to the ranks... :)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:09:44 +0100

Yep, I'll go with that. Great but of kit! And easy to fit (apart from that
D0 point! :) check the tutorials on www.xbox-scene.com for dismantling the
xbox and fitting the modchip. The Evox replacement dashboard is easy to
install from Slayers Auot install disk, but you will have to upgrade the
MediaPlayer from v2.0 to v2.3, easy and only take a few min.
Service from BaldBouncer is excellent. Ordered with Nochex Friday AM,
arrived in post Sat morning. Niiice!