Re: Re: Xbox Media Player upgrade... success!

> Streaming music, video, and photos into lounge : CHECK! :))
>
> SWMBO happy : CHECK! :))

Good points - My Mrs loves it too..specially for all the kids movies
available at the press of a button.

We had friends round on Sunday night.  They had their digital camera with
them and wanted to show us the pics.  I put their CF card into my lappy,
copied pics up to the Jukebox PC, then went to the AV room and viewed them
on the projector via the xbox...niiice :)

M.