Re: Xbox Media Player upgrade... success!

Yeehaa!! Justin you da man!!
Overkeeness (?) on my part meant I mapped the DVD drive in the start
of the config.xml. Odd, but I removed that line and now it all works!

The X-Box lives again!

Modchip installed     : Check
Slayer ISO sourced    : Check
Evox dash installed   : Check
Media player updated  : Check
XNS server installed  : Check
XBox connected to LAN : Check

Streaming music, video, and photos into lounge : CHECK! :))

SWMBO happy : CHECK! :))

Further HA budget extension : CHECK!   :))