CCTV Software

Hello,

I've a mini cctv camera from rfconcepts hooked up to a TV capture
card and I'm looking for software that can support internet access to
live and historical recording, motion detection, snapshots, mail /
page alarms. I'm using Gotcha at present which is excellent but
doesn't provide any internet access to video. Snapstream doesn't
provide motion detection & homewatcher doesn't seem to record video.
Any ideas?
There does seem to be some good software shipped with multi cam cards
such as http://www.y3kstore.com/content.php?categoryId=150.
Anyone
used this?

Cheers