RE: lcd bathroom project again - success yet?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: lcd bathroom project again - success yet?
  • From: "Jake Liddell" <jake.liddell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:24:49 -0000

Or, if you fancy really doing it properly...

www.tilevision.tv

It has a heated screen, so it doesn't steam up, and the buttons are
designed to be toe-operated.  It also comes with a remote control for
set-up, and has a built in amplifier and ceiling waterproof speaker. Not
cheap though!

A long way down my project list, I plan on converting the loft into a
bedroom and on-suite bathroom.  I was wondering whether I could have a
revolving plasma or lcd set into the wall, so I could use it in either
room...  A few hurdles to overcome regarding mounting it, and twisted
wires, I'm sure.

Jake.