Re: Sky+

Sean,

I have:

Sky+
Sky (old box with 2nd sub)
Tivo

The Sky+ box was a straight swap for the older sky box, and is in the
lounge. Both the old sky box and the Tivo are in the bedroom (didn't see
much point in having 2 PVR's in the same room, and we watch TV just as much
in te bedroom as in the lounge..)

The Tivo has been hacked to the gills, with 120GB disk, Turbonet card,
TivoWeb etc... Recently it stopped changing channels on the sky box (I
suspect the brand new Pacelink thingy I put on it has bust), so as a
quick-fix I turned on the front blaster. This has helped, but channel
changing is still unreliable, (works about 70% of the time, so I have an
interesting lottery with what I've recorded sometimes!). This has
highlighted one major benefit of having the sky+ box as well, - the tuner
is
integrated, so channel selection is completely 100% dependable, - this is
extremely important for WAF!

Paul G.