Re: lcd bathroom project again - success yet?

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:36:23 -0000, "Dave McLaughlin"
<dave@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>You guys spend too much time in the bath or on the bog I guess ???
>
>What's wrong with the old fashioned way of taking the daily newspaper
(or
>Digital Home, T3 etc) instead????

<grin>

When this has come up in the past I actually wrote a reply asking for
illumination into the interest in this kind of project. I didn't send
it though. I figured in the end it wasn't any different to any of our
other projects.

Got to say though that I'm definitely a "magazine to read in the
bath"
kind of guy. I can't ever see me wanting such a device.

A poll maybe? :-)

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx