From: Richard Chilton [mailto:richard.chilton@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 September 2002 12:47
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Node 0 and NTL

According to the NTL installer who fitted mine, there is supposed to be one
of those small whiteboxes at any point that an NTL cable comes inside the
house from outside. For my house, they split the feed at the gray outside
wallbox, so I have 2 small whiteboxes, one upstairs and one down. So I guess
you shouldn't move your box as it would no longer be at the point of entry
>from output though...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor