From: Stuart Whyte [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 September 2002 12:46
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Node 0 and NTL

Brian,

I am with telewest so have the same kinda setup.  I have the cable
coming from the box on the wall going up into the loft, and split there
fro cable modem, then the second feed for the TV coming down conduit to
the TV.

Not to sure if you could move the box legally cause that's the
termination between you and the cables in the road.

HTH

Stuart