RE: Holy Sh*t...

Very nice indeed.

Here's my problems with it:

1.      You cannot hold it easily in one hand and = press buttons as you
can on       the Pronto!

2.      The obvious price concerns!

3.      Do I really need to access the web on a re= mote for the TV?

4.      Would I try IRC or any Messenger services = on this...NO!

5.      Given (4.) I also need a laptop, so how is= this any benefit to
me?

6.      Have Fuji's...still looking for a decent u= se for them!

7.      The $/=A3 conversion again! ;)

8.      Back to the old "Laptop that wants to= be a remote" syndrome

TBH, I really think you have to stop and ask, "Do I *REALLY* need this= ,
and the functionality it offers?" *before* diving in and spending the<= BR> cash. Of course if you're loaded then you don't care, like Tim (:D),
then fine batter in as they say.

I also notice that IR repeaters that can be used wireless are not
mentioned at all, my guess is because they would be so bloody expensive
no-one would touch them and certainly we would all whine about the price of such an item for sure. Imagine taking a Xantech IR receiver, a WLAN
adapter and a CF WLAN card and adding them together...can anyone say
=A3200 a pop!

Don't get me wrong I think it's a cool device, but not so cool at more
than the cost of a decent laptop.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or