Re: faceplates

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: faceplates
  • From: "Nick Towers" <nickt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:06:28 -0000

Wandsworth definitely do a quad outlet in a double gang faceplate.
Don't think you can mix RJ45/Coax... with them, however you could use
their custom service if you want to get significantly poorer quickly.

I recall they also do twins in a single gang.
Even the standard stuff is pricey though, I think the quad faceplate
& sockets come to =A380+

Nick

--- In ukha_d@y..., "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <roaming@f...> wrote= :
> Dunno.  Could be 2 gang wide and 2 gang high -  I 'm pretty = sure
I've seen
> some like that on their site before.
> 4 gang wide would be completely mad.
> Have you looked at the RPP range as a compromise?  brushed steel =
surrounds,
> with plastic clip in modules - they don't look as awful as they
sound!

> Tony

bin/WandsworthElectrical.storefron
> t/3d8a38ab0a82d6b02740c2f280ee0775/Product/View/02672> More
Information
> <http://www.w= andsworth-electrical.com/cgi-
bin/WandsworthElectrical.storefron
> t/3d8a38ab0a82d6b02740c2f280ee0775/Catalog/5274> Find Retailer

>   <http://www.wandsworth-electrical.com/images/line.gif> &nb= sp;
>   <http://www.wandsworth-electrical.com/images/line.gif> &nb= sp;
>
> P951/SL SER 3. 2 GANG DATA/COMMS OUTLET
> <http://www.w= andsworth-electrical.com/cgi-
bin/WandsworthElectrical.storefron
> t/3d8a38ab0a82d6b02740c2f280ee0775/Product/View/02717> More
Information
> <http://www.w= andsworth-electrical.com/cgi-
bin/WandsworthElectrical.storefron
> t/3d8a38ab0a82d6b02740c2f280ee0775/Catalog/5274> Find Retailer

>   <http://www.wandsworth-electrical.com/images/line.gif> &nb= sp;
>   <http://www.wandsworth-electrical.com/images/line.gif> &nb= sp;
>
> P952/SL SER 3. 4 GANG DATA/COMMS OUTLET      =

> The videk site (thanks Nick)
> http://www.videkonli= ne.co.uk/main.asp
> <http://www.videk= online.co.uk/main.asp>
> has tons of stuff, but not 'decorative' to suit SWMBO. Perhaps the head will
> rule the heart this time!

> Joseph

range.

> One of the houses had a Lynx system, for which they had got the
control pad
> faceplates made by Wandsworth to match the rest of the house, BUT
getting
> only 4 or 5 of these made cost around =A31.5K (and about 3 goes at making them
> by Wandsworth).

> On top of that, the brushed SS faceplates didn't look as good in
the houses
> as they do on the web-site.

> How about using Clipsal's E or E2000 series =96 they aren't flush
fitting and
> don't come in SS, but you can get up to 5 modules into a single gang > faceplate.

> HTH

> Steve

Electrical

http://w= ww.wandsworth-electrical.co.uk/flash.html

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> <http://docs.yahoo.co= m/info/terms/> Service.
>

> http://www.automatedhome.co= .uk <http://www.automated= home.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...
> List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=3D234081.2377872.3808768.2225242/D= =3Degroupweb/S=3D17
050419

92:HM/A=3D1225251/R=3D0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4547219;7007303;d?
http://
> www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=3DYahoo01>   &= nbsp;

> <http://us.adserver.yah= oo.com/l?
M=3D234081.2377872.3808768.2225242/D=3Degroupmai
> l/S=3D:HM/A=3D1225251/rand=3D185754466>     &nb= sp;
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co= .uk <http://www.automated= home.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...
> List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> ******************************************************************** >       Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
>
> This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.
> As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information,
> if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised to
> retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
> The Royal Bank of Scotland is registered in Scotland No 90312
> Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
> Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
3D""