RE: Just to whet your xAPpetite ;)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Just to whet your xAPpetite ;)
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:36:56 +0100

James,

and Patrick posted these details earlier on!

come on in!

Ian.

Note that the xapautomation web site is undergoing surgery, and the
links are out of date.

Here are the current resources:

The spec is temporarily kept at
http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha/xap/xap10.html

The xAP group website can be found at http://www.xapautomation.org

Reference code for Linux, Win/32 PCs, Pocket PC (Windows CE 2002) and
for the Rabbit implementation of xAP are available from sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/xap/)

Resources
Reference applications, including source code and development
frameworks for Win/32: from
http://www.xaphal.com  and also
http://patrick.lidstone.net/ha

PIC support for xAP: http://www.wintermute-ltd.com/picxap/

Source code releases https://sourceforge.net/projects/xap/

Discussion mailing list for all xAP related:

The official xAP web site: http://www.xapautomation.org