Re: Simple Visual Basic controller/scheduler

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Simple Visual Basic controller/scheduler
  • From: "Nick Towers" <nickt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:38:09 -0000

I agree, all good suggestions - also fully appreciate that
control/functionality/level of integration will be far greater than
what can practically be achieved by a totally home-spun solution. So
it's probably well worth doing, also for Homeseer etc.

Where this has come from is asking Ian B about controlling his relay
board, (for garden watering, lights etc) from a PC without the need
to interface with any additional software or hardware (eg
Homevision), ie produce a simple standalone system which you can
install and away you go. Obviously not integrated with anything much
else but only requiring a PC to run.

But sharing ideas on this would be good :)

Nick

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Jim Brett" <jim@y...> wrote:
> Good suggestion Mark,
>
> Nick - I all ears if you want to talk it through, i could build
what you are looking for, in AutoM8it

> Jim
>
> P.S. I guess someone will also suggest a Homeseer script

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Service.

>   ---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor