RE: x10 curtain motors

If you have a big budget, I've just ordered some custom heavy duty tracks
>from unit.

3x1500mm plus 1x2400 plus 2x50mm woodslat Venetian blinds that do
raise/lower and tilt came in at 2800 +VAT, including all the control
hardware. The downside is that you have to run .75 sq mm three core and
earth from the control gear to each window. They could easily be controlled
by an X-10 universal module (2 for the blinds), or a PC via RS232.

Their web site is nonexistent, but if you need more detail give Bill Wyatt a
call on the number I've attached. They usually only supply trade, but if you
tell him you're a mate of mine I'm sure he'll oblige.

I can scan all of their brochures when I have more time, but in the mean
time - track details here:

http://members.iomartdsl.com/~timothy.morris/Misc/Track.jpg

Tim.