From: Broadfoot, Kieran J [mailto:Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 4 September 2002 20:11
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] led bulk buy closing 10am thursday

Mr Bird has a lot to answer for going on holiday whilst im doing this bulk
buy!  9v or 12v should be fine to run quite a few in series.

Take a look at the link FrankM sent out earlier today for a reasonable
overview of what you need to do.  Otherwise Id recommend waiting for our own
IanB to come back off holiday!

k.