-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola Kasic [mailto:nikola@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 13:08
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: DVD changers

I bought mine over internet from some company in Peterborough (I forgot the name).
Where did you buy yours?
I am not sure if this is Sony's problem, because they don't manufacture modified players. MR enabling is usually done by companies that sell them, so there can be a few different versions of chipping. Even some of them claim to be better then the others.
It might be that ours are not modified properly and still there are versions that work fine with S-video.
I wanted to use S-video output to amplifier so I can switch video source on AV amplifier, but since it doesn't work properly, I'll have to go for Pronto solution instead.
Cheers,
Nik