Re: Re: Micro ITX

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 8:24 pm, you wrote:
> I'm also considering going to Linux for various reasons including not
> having to get multiple MS licences in order to be above board. I need
> to have a look at Misterhouse some time. I've got the X10 PC kit to
> play with. Can it talk to Comfort?

I assume it will as you can get a Serial module for Comfort.

I Asked a while ago on the MrHouse list for any users of MrHouse/Comfort to
contact then I could write a short article for Automatedhome.co.uk,
unfortunatly I got no response other than Bruce Winter thanking me for
promoting MrHouse :-)

All this means that unlike some of the US alarm panels, MrHouse will talk to
Comfort, but it requires some work.

Now if someone wants to donate me a comfort panel for my house ... :-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor