  From: Mark Harrison
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:16 PM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] LM12 lamp module

  Dan,

  LM can be brightened and dimmed.

  I've never had problems with mine :-(

  M.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dan [mailto:dtoma@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: 22 October 2002 08:29
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx   Subject: [ukha_d] LM12 lamp module

  Hi all,

  How a LM12 lamp module must work?

  Is it able to dim and bright, or only to dim?
  I have a new one and it is almost impossible to use it.
  Loaded with an 100W lamp it can be ON/OFF using X10 commands, but when dim,
  sometimes it try to dim a little bit then start to flash and it can not be
  powered off by X10 commands anymore. It must be disconnected from the mains
  in order to stop it.

  Another question: It is possible to have local dim/bright commands for LM12
  module, by modifying it?

  Anyone can help?

  Thank you,
  Dan