RE: Anyone going to USA soon

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone going to USA soon
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:17:35 +0100

AFAIK the US and the UK versions of Quicken are quite different and
incorporate US/UK financial wording and practices - are you quite sure you
want a US version ?? This is one of the areas when a UK version sometimes is
worth the wait e.g. the internet banking links contained in the software.

   OTOH Do you not have any friends or contacts in the US you could ship to
who would forward it for you ??

    I too have a stockpile of US things that I have bought on eBay that I
have to sort out soon - it would be great if someone had a friend in the US
who wanted to run a little business consolidating parcels for UKHA'ers - I'm
quite willing to pay for such a service - anyone gout a relative with a bit
of spare time who wants to set up a 'garage business'  ?? - might turn into
the next HP !

    Kevin