-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 October 2002 16:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Anyone going to USA soon

AFAIK the US and the UK versions of Quicken are quite different and
incorporate US/UK financial wording and practices - are you quite sure
you want a US version ?? This is one of the areas when a UK version
sometimes is worth the wait e.g. the internet banking links contained in the software.

   OTOH Do you not have any friends or contacts in the US you cou= ld ship
to who would forward it for you ??

    I too have a stockpile of US things that I have bought o= n eBay that
I have to sort out soon - it would be great if someone had a friend in
the US who wanted to run a little business consolidating parcels for
UKHA'ers - I'm quite willing to pay for such a service - anyone gout a
relative with a bit of spare time who wants to set up a 'garage
business'  ?? - might turn into the next HP !

    Kevin