RE: [OT] (very OT, - sorry) - Is there a lawyer in the house?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT] (very OT, - sorry) - Is there a lawyer in the house?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:40:18 +0100

moi??

nah, I just want to find out about the possibility of getting a skip
forcibly removed from the roadside outside my house.

The local council won't intervene until its license runs out (which isn't
for another week yet), despite the fact that I have told them it is:

- overloaded
- an eyesore
- a safety hazard

Just like to find out if there's any way I can have the skip company
compelled to take it away....

Paul G.

>From: Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>