Re: Auto Bath Filler

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Auto Bath Filler
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:31:44 -0000

> I just ordered the complete new bathroom suit complete with
overflow filler
> kit from Vernon Tutbuty (model = Excel) with has got to be one of
the
> coolest
> taps around.. like a mini joystick. (we've gone for the beech
handle)

> http://www.thompson-leigh.com/vt-excel.htm

I put in a VT suite last year with the overflow filler for the bath,
it is very nice indeed. I choose 'normal' looking taps, though they
are actually located on the side of the bath so there is never the
problem of sitting at 'the tap end'. You can see the bath here
http://www.thompson-leigh.com/vt-furama.htm

I also choose an integrated curved shower screen, it closes over the
shower head and shelves when not in use. The bath actually has a
wider, deeper curcular area at one end the becomes the shower cubicle
when the shower door is open.

All in all it is a very nice suite indeed.

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor