OT road tax and clamping

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT road tax and clamping
  • From: "Matthew Norman" <mafiu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:35:13 +0100

Hmm.  Had to share this with someone..

Came home this evening and 2 cars in my road had been clamped and one had a
huge sticker on the window saying that they had no road tax and so had to
take the action which was stuck to their windscreen.  The sticker also said
"It is an offence to interfere with the wheelclamp.  It is an offence to
remove this notice."

Now I get to the point.  The other car didnt have that sticker.  It was
stuck to my footpath.....

Shall I phone someone up and ask them to come and remove it so that I dont
commit 'an offence' by tidying up my front garden?  ;-)

The only wierder thing that happened was when I woke up one morning and
found some traffic lights on my front lawn.

Strange neighbourhood.

Matthew

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor