-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Smith [mailto:wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 October 2002 08:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT: Batch File Help

This group is great,

      I ask a simple question, but not only do I get the answer I was
looking for, but a much neater and better solution.

Thanks Guys for all the responses.

A small point that, I may have missed. I am running XP pro and tried the
code below. By putting it into a text file call test.vbs I click on it
but nothing happens. I guess then that I need some kind of programming
software in stalled.  What should It be.

Cheers

Paul