RE: Justins Meteor PLugin

Thanks Justin :-)

I just wanted to get away from using HSP and a modem just to detect that
an incomming call is recceived. I'd prefer it if your plugin could
trigger an event so I could run a script.
Hs.getvar works a treat for me.

Thanks

Michael

PS Having kids is no excuse for shirking your HA responsibilites ;-)

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/