RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:44:00 +0100

Phillip Harris wrote:
> I have BT Smurftime included in with my ISDN line but that's now down
> 120 hours a month which is no bloody use to me at all - I'm not a high
> bandwidth user but I tend to sit with the lappy logged in to MSN and
> yarn away with a few of the guys for a good few hours a night -
weekends
> are usually logged on as long as I'm in the house and not asleep!

BTOW are not the only ISP which offer surftime packages and so far no other
ISPs appear to be placing limits on their surftime packages. Assuming your
surftime subscription is inclusive then you just need to use another
surftime ISP to avoid the limit and if possible cancel the BTOW surftime
part if it has a cost.

HTH.

Mark.