RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT internet do it again...BT pulls plug on unlimited net access
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:56:05 +0100

Hi Phil,

I too have the same problem with Fast24 since there last telecoms change.
It
was excellent before this. I have sent a cancellation email but had no
response and will take action if they debit my card next time around.
Phoning is a waste of time. I noticed today that the support number for
your
first 30 days is now gone off the contacts on the web. I wonder why?

I have now signed up with Clara.net for the same cost and the service so
far
is excellent but there is a restriction of 120 hours per month but seeing
as
I don't use that much anyway (unless I forget to sign off messenger again)
it is fine. You can get the business use for higher costs but 25.99 is a
bit
steep for ISDN access.

Dave...