RE: UKHA 2003 - booked!

Great!  Thanks Graham for your efforts.

Following Dr John's advice I have now booked my room at 37.50 inc breakfast= .
This is only available by calling 01494 436256 (web reservations)

See you all there!!

Stuart

P.S Graham, cheque will go in the post on over the weekend.

Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews Limited (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at St Anne <= BR> House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2UL

This email message and accompanying data transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is <= BR> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this email messag= e in
error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""=
3D""