UKHA 2003 - booked!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA 2003 - booked!
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:31:10 -0000

I have just closed the polls (thanks to those who voted) and have
booked the Ramada Jarvis Hotel at Hatfield for UKHA 2003.

Final details:
Dates: 17/05/03 - 18/05/03
Venue - Ramada Jarvis
Location - Hatfield
URL for Venue:
http://www.ramadajarvis.co.uk/hoverview.asp?id=3D380&hotelID=3D10
Rooms: Pioneer Suite, Northpoint, Westpoint, Eastpoint
(you can see floorplans here:
http://= www.ramadajarvis.co.uk/framesetfp.asp?link=3D667 )
B&B (booked with hotel direct): Fri =A357 Sat =A357 Sun =A375

Costs for attendees (see booking process below):
- if full payment is made (to me) before 17/12/02
Sat =A316.50 Sun =A316.50 Both =A330
- if full payment is made (to me) before 17/05/03
Sat =A322 Sun =A322 Both =A340

Attendees are responsible for making their own travel, accommodation
and meal arrangements. Depending on demand we may organize minibus
pick up/drop off for Luton airport and St Albans and Luton train
stations. Those of you staying at the Ramada Jarvis will need to
settle you own bills on departure, all money paid to me will be used
to cover the hire of the meeting rooms. Any surplus funds will be
used for refreshments on the Saturday night and anything left over
after the event will be retained for UKHA 2004.

Over the next 5 months we will be deciding upon agendas for the 2
days, equipment requirements for each room (along with nominating
people to provide the equipment), any joint social activities and so
on. Please feel free to contribute ideas, time, equipment to this
cause.

I am the sole point of contact with the hotel for all arrangements
relating to the actual meeting rooms. Please only contact the hotel
directly to make personal arrangements about accommodation and so on.
The hotel will know the event as UKHA 2003 so please mention that
when talking to them.

BOOKING PROCESS
The only way to book a place to attend this course is by sending me a
cheque to cover the number of days you wish to attend. I will not
cash the cheques until I have to pay the hotel or until we are in a
position where cancellation will have a penalty attached. Cheques
will certainly not be cashed until the middle of January.

When you send the cheque, please make it payable to Solarfish Limited
and send it to Green Manor, Gold Street, Hanslope, Milton Keynes,
MK19 7LU.

You must include you full name, e-mail address and phone number so
that I can contact you if necessary. I will not pass any of this
information on to anyone else. I will confirm receipt of cheques by e-
mail, so please do contact me if you don't receive a confirmation.

You must state which day(s) you will be attending and if possible
include your travel details and approximate arrival time.

If you are travelling with friends or family who will be attending
the sessions in the meeting rooms, then they must pay as well.
However those who do not wish to attend any of the sessions will not
have to pay. Badges will be produced for all those who have paid and
these will be required for entry to the sessions.

In the very unlikely event of UKHA 2003 being cancelled, all money
will be refunded after any cancellation fee has been extracted. If
there is any indication that cancellation may be required (due to
exceptionallly poor numbers booking) then I will inform the group of
the situation before taking any action.

I hope this all makes sense, please do ask questions if you are
unsure about anything.

Regards

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or