Re: Powermax Opinions

I have ordered 1 from the states ($55 inc. ) but won't get it until next mo= nth. Where did you find one at that price?

Mark
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: justin@xxxxxxx
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 10:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Powermax Opinions

  I have just ordered Powermax software & cable for =A337 + VAT.   Should have it next week. Will report back when I have had a play.
  Justin.

  Quoting Mark Hopley <mhopley@xxxxxxx>:

  > I don't think anyone has this cable. After a bit of googling th= e only place
  > selling it online in the U.K. is
  > http://wireless-
  alarms.com/acatalog/Online_Catalog_Visonic_Powermax_Intruder_System_= 7.html
  > who have it for =A357.50 + 8.25 shipping
  > http://ww= w.ttsfire.co.uk/diy_security.htm seems to be the same price but
  > without vat.
  >
  > http://ww= w.superinventos.com/S110961E.htm shows a picture of the cable.
  >
  > The cheapest place seems to be in the states
  > http://www.norcoalarms.com/ezStore123/DTProductZoom.as= p?productID=3D303
  >
  > this is $48 +$7 shipping. I plan to get one shipped to my siste= r in the
  > states and she can bring it over next month. I hope to disect t= he cable and
  > see if I can reproduce it.
  >
  > Has anyone else got trade contacts or know anywhere else that m= ight have it
  > cheaper?
  >
  >   Better still, perhaps someone who already has the c= onnection kit could help
  > out.
  >   I would be happy to send a bottle of something for = your trouble.
  >
  >   Anyone ?
  >
  >   Justin.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            &nb= sp; ADVERTISEMENT

  http://www.automatedhome.= co.uk

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""=
3D""