Quasar electronics trouble

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Quasar electronics trouble
  • From: Stephen <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:58:52 +0000

Hello,

I heard about Quasar electronics from reading this list. I placed an
order at the start of the month and it still has not arrived and they
aren't too keen on replying to my emails saying when I can expect
delivery. What are your experiences with Quasar? How long do you
typically wait?

I did have an email saying sorry there was a delay sending this out
(presumably they didn't have the parts), which is fair enough but they
say it left on Friday 8th November over two weeks ago. They are
blaming the post but I've ordered many other things which have arrived
within a day or two from other sources!

Quasar say they sent it second class. I wonder what business should be
despatching orders second class anyway and is the Christmas post
grinding to a halt already? Will I have to contact my credit card
provider if they don't deliver within 28 days or am I likely to get
the parcel soon?

Thanks for your opinions.