RE: [ukha_d] Re: OnDigital Boxes - ?49.99+VAT in Makro again

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OnDigital Boxes - ?49.99+VAT in Makro again
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:00:07 -0000

Keith,
My only feed is from a cable supplier (Sentryscan). I'm living in a block of
buildings managed by managing agency and acording to our leasehold agreement
we are not allowed to put any aerials or dishes and that's why they supply
the signal through the cable (and we pay for it through service charge). We
don't have settop boxes, chanels are already modulated in the 75 Ohm
coaxial.
We are getting these channels:
23    ITV
26    BBC1
30    CH4
33    BBC2
37    CH5
50    TCM (Turner Classic Movies)
52    BBC Choice
54    Sky News
56    CNN
58    Al Jazeera
69    CCTV (Chinese Channel)

So it seems like mix of communal terrestrial with some extra channels added
in. I can try to tune to those, but I reckon, that they filtered out
everything except their channels, to avoid interference.
I'll try tonight.

Cheers,
Nik