-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Watt [mailto:kwatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 November 2002 09:20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] DVD drive

> Which dvd recorder is best for me
> I want to put my family videos on to dvd to
> Share and also backup my dvd library

I just got a Sony DRU500A drive at the weekend which gives you the best
of all worlds, for the moment at least, as it writes to DVD +R/RW, DVD
-R/RW and CD R/RW as well.

I got mine for =A3219 from a local supplier but they do have none left and<= BR> I believe that the importer is out of stock as well simply as, because
of what it does, there has been rather a lot of back orders for this
drive. However, I would suggest that you wait and get this drive as
there are no compatibility issues with media.

HTH

K.