Re: OnDigital Boxes - £49.99+VAT in Makro again

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OnDigital Boxes - £49.99+VAT in Makro again
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:23:00 -0000

Hi Nik,

Is your only TV feed from a cable supplier or is there a communal
terrestrial aerial feed as well. ?

What UHF channels numbers do you receive the 5 terrestrial channels
on ?

If its

BBC1 26
BBC2 33
ITV 23
CH4 30
CH5 37

then they are coming from the terrestrial channels on Crystal Palace

Try tuning into 22,25,28,29,32,34 to see if you get funny way lines
and block on the screen. If you do you are picking up the digital
signals from Crystal palace and there is a good chance that an
onDodgy box would work. you then need to borrow one froma freindly
London based UKHA'er to check the reception before parting with your
dosh.

HTH

Keith

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@k...> wrote:
> I am living in West London in a block of flats, and I can't put
external
> aerial. Does anyone know if I'll be able to receive anything
without aerial,
> or with internal one only?
> I am still waiting for TiVo (3 weeks now) to put my channel
definitions in
> setup because my cable provider doesn't exist there at the moment.
This
> could be a quick solution.
> Nik

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor