-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Morris [mailto:timothy.morris@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 November 2002 11:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Budget HC system help

My nephew has been promised a 5 channel amp and speakers for his
birthday. The last visit to the local Hi-Fi emporium resulted in a 650
quid amp being thrust down his throat. His old man isn't short of a bob
or two, BUT  this is for a 15 year old's bedroom to make his X-box and=
Playstation 2 sound great. If he wants to watch a movie he'll go down to the custom installed Home Cinema downstairs complete with CRT projector
and Stewart screen.

Suggestions please.

Tim.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk <http://www.automatedhome.= co.uk