RE: Re: Easiest route to telephone control

Yup ... Sounds like one of the Laser modified units.

Phil

<eamonnogorman@e...>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone had a sooution for the easiest way to
> > automate heating ocntrol with your telephone.
>
> Although the X10 telephone responder seems to have vanished, it
> appears there is still one made by Leviton, model number 6325.

http://www.leviton.com/sections/prodinfo/automate/sheets/b5.htm

Problem - its only available in 110V.  Which is odd, as I have one
of these with a 13A mains plug on it, and a sticker saying its 230V
50Hz.  It also has one of those "warranty void if label removed"
stickers over a case screw, with the initials "LBS" scrawled over
it.

I think another member of this conference may care to own up to
those initials..... Mr Li?

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW! http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx