Re: "Mid-Band" - Hope for rural Home Automators!

The "always on" part is intriguing rather than exciting. It sounds very much like using the B channel as always on to trigger D
channels when required. I'm a HH user and would love always-on. I can get a bigger pipe than I could possib;y want at work - and
frankly downloading 600mb movie rip-offs doesn't appeal.

If you want to rant ;-) have a go at a Government which treated the telcos as a cash cow (3G Licences) when times were good, mouths
off a lot about BB, but does zippo to help or invest.

The only way in the current economic climate that ADSL roll-out will be extended significantly is if in the areas where is is
there - it becomes profitable and quickly. - Hence the necessary evil that is those adverts should be welcomed as the drive that is
needed to make ADSL profitable and worth rolling out to evryone.

As much as its fun (and easy) to blame "BT", you cant escape hard economic factors influencing investment strategy. They got it very
wrong with 3G, and having been bitten are now cautious....

Dean