WAP11 from Sawood

Hi

This message is for anyone who got a WAP11 from me as part of a bulk
buy.

If you have had problems with the device, I have been trying to get
LinkSys to do something about it.

In order to take this further if you have either of these two problems I
need you to subscribe to a temporary list

1) you need to do remote management and are unable to do so

2) you find that the wap locks up

Please only subscribe if you have these problems with the unit, if the
unit is fine and works ok for you don't join this list you will be
wasting your time and mine

To subscribe send a PLAIN TEXT email to this address

mdaemon@xxxxxxx
In the body NOT THE SUBJECT put the following on the first line
substitute my@xxxxxxx with your email address and fullname with your
name:-

Subscribe WAP@xxxxxxx my@xxxxxxx {fullname}

The brackets are the squiggly brackets. I subscribed with this string in
the body

Subscribe WAP@xxxxxxx john@xxxxxxx {John Tankard}

You will get a message back asking you to confirm.

To post send a message to wap@xxxxxxx, I will be posting to the
list before the end of the week.

This list is on a server connected via ISDN, and is not on line all the
time, don't worry if you don't get a response for some time.

I repeat only if you have a problem with the unit do you need to
subscribe.

John