RE: THX and Arcam's reply to questions.

In my experience Paul, fuck all!

I think they are right as that all a DVD player is doing to the sound is delivering a digital bitstream. So while the THX certification does have an impact on sound, it doesn't in the case of a DVD player.

Tim.

DVD
> player (the Onkyo) would make to the sound quality? (I'm toying with the
> idea of a THX speaker set in the future - but the one I've seen is
=A35500!)

> Q: Do any of your DVD players have THX (ultra 2) certification? If
not,
> how much of a difference does this make to sound quality?
>

> A: In answer to your questions we don't currently make a THX specified=
DVD

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/