Does everyone find these sort of problems get under your skin and you just can not let it go!

From: Paul Gale [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 November 2002 23:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Was Compaq IPAQ, now AWI

The interface is OK but does need redesigning. Andrew at CHC was working
on a new version but it still needs finishing. I'm planning to write
something in Director (or maybe Flash) as this is what I do for a living
anyway. Only problem is that work keeps getting in the way (too many
projects!).

Were you involved in the 'Norton AV' thread on the ACE or Comfort group?
Norton causes problems similar to what you see. Also setting the correct
permissions on W2K/XP is critical. I spent quite some time trying to get
mine to work (that was the Norton problem). I now run W2K server and IIS
seems more stable on that - before it would totally hang on occasions on
XP.

Paul.