RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:23:49 -0000

I got mine (the 42" silver retail version) including speakers and stan= d (remember that a plasma will not come with stand or wall fixings as stand= ard) for =A34000 delivered about 4 months ago. This was from Robert Whyte u= p in Glasgow. By the way, it is a truly gorgeous set and I feed mine with s= -video, using an rgb2svideo converter for the tivo picture.

Regards

Graham