RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:40:28 -0000

    After a lot of phoning around =A33500 inc VAT and delive= ry is about the
current best price for the Panasonic 42". The retail version is silver= and
the commercial one black. I have had various conflicting comments on
differences in spec but the most knowledgeable resellers said they were
identical. Ivojo said that Panasonic had told him that the tuner board coul= d
not be installed in the black version due to  a specific restriction m= ade by
Panasonic (as the black units aren't intended for TV use). Through another<= BR> dealer Panasonic denied this and said they were identical.