Roomba Bulk Buy

Hi all

All the people sent this email directly have indicated an interest in buyin= g
1 or more Roombas.

**This is the last time I'll cross-post to UKHA, so if you want one and I'v= e
missed your name off, please email me ASAP.**

If you've not yet read the review of it, it can be found at
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=3D1077>

I have attached a quick Excel spreadsheet that will be used for you to plac= e
the orders.  For a basic 1 Roomba & UK charger order, you should e= xpect to
pay =A3203.70 inc shipping - this will not change, unless I can't get as hi= gh
as 20 orders.  Note that only the white parts of the form can be chang= ed.
I've included various comments on the sheet to explain where I've got the costs from.  Please note that this will be shipped in bulk from the St= ates,
so I'll need to wrap them individually once they're here - I've added =A33 = to
the order to cover packing materials.  If you want to save the UK P&am= p;P costs,
you can collect from my home address, or potentially from my office (In
Colnbrook, nr Heathrow).

I'll be opening each of the boxes to swap the 110v charger for the 240v
charger.  If you really want the 110v charger, then let me know and I'= ll
send it separately (at additional cost - there's no room in the box for bot= h
chargers).  I'll check for obvious damage and quickly turn Roomba on, = but
that's as far as the checks will go.

Given the size of the order, I'll need the money in advance from everyone.<= BR> This can be by personal cheque or BACS xfer, details below...

Peter White
25 Bassingham Crescent
COLCHESTER
CO5 0PY

Halifax Bank Plc. acc#  01254853, s/c 11-02-01.

If paying by BACS, please use your name as the reference.  If anyone r= eally
wants to pay by c/card then that can be arranged, but at a surcharge of 2%.=
Please also check the notes at the bottom of the order form.

IMPORTANT:
I've just spoken to the supplier, and they're expecting about 15,000 Roomba= s
to come in stock over the next couple of weeks.  HOWEVER, the addition= al
batteries and Virtual Walls are not expected this side of Christmas (I foun= d
this out after I spent an hour doing the s/sheet!).  I know a lot of y= ou
have expressed an interest in these and the rapid chargers, so I think the<= BR> best way forward is to complete the basic Roomba bulk buy now, and start another BB early next year for the additional batts, VW's and the rapid
charger, which should also be available by then.  The good news is tha= t the
supplier has also agreed to discount that order by 10%.  At least this= gives
you a couple of months to live with it and see exactly what extras you'll need.

I think that's it. I'd like to have the order placed by the end of next wee= k
at the very latest, but that will be dependant on getting all the money in.=
If you have any further questions, please post them to the whole of this group, but exclude the UKHA group.

Regards

Pete

PS Let me know if there's any bugs in the s/sheet!
<<roomba order.xls>>

This electronic transmission is considered PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
information and is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee=
or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient(s), please note that any
dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone at
+44 (0)1753 778888 and should destroy and delete the message  immediat= ely.
http://www.banctec.co.uk