RE: OT : Possible iPOD bulk buy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT : Possible iPOD bulk buy
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:54:54 -0000

John,

    I have some good contacts in this area and might be able to sort you out
a better price. However I say better and not bargain - as everyone has
commented Apple control their channel very tightly.
    If you let me know the number of units you might be interested in given
the feedback from the list I will investigate a price. It will probably not
be a good price till you reach say 10 units and 5 units is probably the
minimum.
    US resellers are far more likely to give you a deal however and the US
price is always much lower to start with - if you know of anyone on a trip
to the US this is probably the best way to go even in a 'bulk' type buy.

    Kevin