RE: Infrared Remote Control

Not sure if this is obvious but the keypad is likely to be arranged in a matrix so the actual number of effective keys you could have this way
would be limited and also IIRC the resistance across the contacts will
still be a few 100 Ohms when key is pressed.  Otherwise sounds like a<= BR> good idea.

Cheers
Shane

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/