RE: Audiotron vs Rio Receiver - Round 2

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Audiotron vs Rio Receiver - Round 2
  • From: "Tony Butler" <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 23:25:20 +0100

I think you did quite well there Mark - and the DDARs look a lot nicer
than the Rios!
As Mick said before - horses for courses.  If the priority is getting<= BR> multi rooms up and running, then sure go for Rio with internal amp - you can't beat that for value.
I personally would rather have fewer higher quality rooms initially, or
wait a bit longer to do all them at the quality I want - and when you
get the quality by using external amps, the extra features of the trons
makes it, to me, a no-brainer.......
Again I would suggest though that the manner in which you purchased
these has been unusual in that it is not accessible to the man in the
street, and may not (apart from possibly the tiger buy) be repeatable.

Tony.

Blue

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk