RE: PIRs & Sensors dual wiring

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PIRs & Sensors dual wiring
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:58:23 +0100

I am interested in this as well but for “occupancy” I can recommend the ones I got from Simon a while back, they are excellent, so much so that when finances allow I will be looking for a shedload more of them and use them where I can for occupancy and the others for alarm. There are two rooms however that I cannot use the ceiling mounted ones from Simon and that is where I may be forced to either use two PIRs or use them to both HV and an alarm, I was thinking on Comfort but certain people have put me off that idea.

K.