-----Original Message-----
From: Martin [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 May 2002 13:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Smoke Alarms

Just started decorating the upstairs bedroom and while I've got the
floorboards up for Cat5 and Power, SWMBO suggested linking the smoke
alarms, the current ones are cheapies from B&Q.
Can anyone suggest the best place to get this type from and model. I'd
like to connect them to HV at some stage. I've seen some that work from
12v I think and if so can I just use a Cat5e cable to power and connect
them - and then I can put another Cat5 cable in tonight and get the
detectors later.

Martin Jones

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor