Electronics - how to send text/data over rf comunication

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Electronics - how to send text/data over rf comunication
  • From: "Steve D" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:22:01 +0100

I was just wondering wether there are any "small" and "cheap= " devices/ways
of sending bytes of info or text over short distances eg 20meters.
and then giving this info to a pic chip so it can do the logic on the data<= BR> recieved?

I was thinking of making various little projects that can comunicate via rf=
and not be tethered to a wire or IR.

small meaining not really bigger than a match box, or something i could mak= e
on a small board.

cheap meaning around =A315 or less for each device with tx/rx capabilites.<= BR>
Thanks

Steve D

"Regular people say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. Engineers say: = 'If it
ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.'"

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
3D""

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk