RE: Speaker Stands...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Speaker Stands...
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:48:38 +0100

I have two that might work, firstly Sony do some nice silver stand to go
with their DAV300/500 surround speakers. You might need to modify the
top bracket though as they are designed for Sony modules.
Failing that if you want a cheap alternative grab an IKEA catalogue and
find their speaker stands which are quite funky, cast concrete base and
then 4 thin silver poles leading to a small base plate, look good, cost
bugger all!

Rob